13. Both parties sign their agreement.
8. I will provide you with the ingredients for success if needed.
3. You will sign an
agreement to mediate.
5. We will meet on your mediation date.
6. You will proceed with the mediation session.
1. CONTACT ME! Send me your info.
14. You leave in good terms with
10. Parties engage in negotiations.
18. CONTACT ME!
16. You always can ask a lawyer to review your MOU.
9. Remember, mediation is confidential.
17. You have the key to way out
4. Do some homework on your own.
12. We will write your
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
11. Parties opt for the resolution of the dispute.
Now, you are here and you have seen all the benefits that you can enjoy by participating in a mediation session. How the mediation process works is simpler than a litigating a cause though some steps need to be follow for the success of it. Please, follow the steps below as a guide to the solution of your conflict.
15. Your MOU is a binding contract enforceable by law.
7. Payment in full is due on mediation day.
2. I will give you a call back to talk about your case.